Botswana Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. It is predominantly banded in shades of pink and gray, though some layers may contain a muted brown or apricot. These stones were produced by volcanic activity nearly 187 million years. The banding in these stones were produced when lava flowed in waves from long faults along the lower rock layers and rolled across the landscape, depositing layer after layer of silica quartz thus creating the extra fine bands known to Botswana agates.
* Botswana Agate Nugget Stone Beads.
* 28 inch total length of necklace and is adjustable to shorter lengths.
* Sizes vary from 22mm to 25mm.
* Shades of pink, gray, brown, and apricot.
* Striated black round faceted agate beads, 8mm.
* Copper metal rondelle spacer beads.
* Chain copper textured oval and circle link necklace.
Purchase this on my Artfire studio: Botswana Agate Gemstone Necklace
PayPal Payments Accepted on all my online stores.