Mounted in a 14kt gold filled screw top bezel and bail, 14kt gold filled 19 inch chain included. The coin has been mounted so that Lady Liberty faces outward when worn. However, if you'd like, the coin can be orientated so that JFK faces out. This type of bezel has a screw top so that the coin can be removed. The pendant length is 1.5 inch and width is 1 inch.
Obverse (heads): Image of JFK with the inscriptions “JOHN F. KENNEDY,” “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “35th PRESIDENT” and “1961–1963.”
Reverse (tails): Design featuring a Lady Liberty. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “$1.”
Coin Denomination: $1
Coin Composition: 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel, Balance Copper
Coin Diameter: 1.043 inches (26.49 mm)
Minted at the U.S. Mint at Philadelphia
A 10 Sheqalim Israel coin pendant, image of an ancient galley and the Emblem of the State of Israel mounted in a 14kt gold filled bezel and suspended by a 14kt gold filled 19 inch chain necklace.
* 10 Sheqalim Israel Used Coin image of ancient galley.
* Mint year: 1984
* Diameter: 26 mm.
* Obverse: Ancient galley; the emblem of the State of Israel; "Israel" in Hebrew, English and Arabic.
* Origin of motif: Coin issued by Herod Archelaus (4 B.C.E. - 6 C.E.).
* Reverse: The denomination "10 Sheqalim" in Hebrew and English between two stars; the date in Hebrew.
* Metal Compostion: Copper 75%, aluminium 25%.
* Date of issue: February 25, 1982.
* Ceased to be legal tender: September 4, 1986.
* Pendant length, 1.5 inch, width, 1 inch.
* 14kt gold filed bezel and bail.
* 14kt gold filled necklace, 19 inch adjustable to 18 inch.
Perfect for a night out on the town Black peacock pearls sterling chandelier earrings.
Earrings are 1 3/4 inches long and 1 inch wide. Everything is made with sterling silver including the earrings posts and backs.
* Black peacock colored freshwater pearls, 8mm and 6mm beads.
* Sterling round beads, 3mm.
* Sterling hoop, 1 inch in diameter.
* Sterling ear posts and backs.
PayPal Payments Accepted on all my online stores.