A 10 Sheqalim Israel coin pendant, image of an ancient galley and the Emblem of the State of Israel mounted in a 14kt gold filled bezel and suspended by a 14kt gold filled 19 inch chain necklace.
* 10 Sheqalim Israel Used Coin image of ancient galley.
* Mint year: 1984
* Diameter: 26 mm.
* Obverse: Ancient galley; the emblem of the State of Israel; "Israel" in Hebrew, English and Arabic.
* Origin of motif: Coin issued by Herod Archelaus (4 B.C.E. - 6 C.E.).
* Reverse: The denomination "10 Sheqalim" in Hebrew and English between two stars; the date in Hebrew.
* Metal Compostion: Copper 75%, aluminium 25%.
* Date of issue: February 25, 1982.
* Ceased to be legal tender: September 4, 1986.
* Pendant length, 1.5 inch, width, 1 inch.
* 14kt gold filed bezel and bail.
* 14kt gold filled necklace, 19 inch adjustable to 18 inch.
PayPal Payments Accepted on all my online stores.