Swarovski Crystal Beaded Cocktail Ring, Green, Sterling, Bling, Size 7
* Sterling ring, size 7.
* Swarovski Olivine and Ernite faceted crystals, about 38 to 40 crystals.
* Length of ring is 1 ¼ inch.
* Width is ¾ inch.
To purchase this ring visit my Artfire Studio: Swarovski Crystal Green Cocktail Ring
Ruby in Zoisite 18 inch beaded gemstone necklace accented with amethyst Czech Fire-Polished AB Crystals and teardrop green glass beads.
The necklace is made with Baltic amber nuggets in honey, brown, and yellow combined with Southwest Kingman Arizona Turquoise nuggets and round black Swarovski crystals.
* Bali style sterling round pendant, 1 1/4" in diameter.
* Kingman Turquoise Arizona nugget beads.
* Honey and yellow amber nuggets beads, 7 mm - 9 mm.
* Sterling Bali Beads decorative granulation work.
* Black round and topaz Swarovski crystals, 6 mm.
* Sterling silver lobster clasp.
* Necklace is approximately 18" length with 1" extender.
Purchase this at DianesDangles on Artfire
Lemon Quartz Trillion set in sterling silver. An absolutely exquisite stone. It looks rich and can rival a yellow diamond. This lemon quartz pendant will go with any outfit, great for a special occasion. Set in a 6 prong sterling silver basket setting, sterling silver bail, and suspended by an 18 inch smooth sterling snake chain.
* Lemon Quartz Sterling Pendant.
* Weight of stone: 5 ct.
* Quantum Trillion cut.
* Size of pendant, 14mmx 14mm.
* Sterling snake chain, 18 inches.
Purchase this on my Artfire studio: Lemon Quartz Sterling Pendant
50 Cent Italy Euro coin pendant framed in a beautiful 14 kt gold filled screw top bezel, included a 14 kt gold filled oval link necklace 19 inch chain adjustable to 18 inch.
Mounted in a 14kt gold filled screw top bezel and bail, 14kt gold filled 19 inch chain included. The coin has been mounted so that Lady Liberty faces outward when worn. However, if you'd like, the coin can be orientated so that JFK faces out. This type of bezel has a screw top so that the coin can be removed. The pendant length is 1.5 inch and width is 1 inch.
Obverse (heads): Image of JFK with the inscriptions “JOHN F. KENNEDY,” “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “35th PRESIDENT” and “1961–1963.”
Reverse (tails): Design featuring a Lady Liberty. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “$1.”
Coin Denomination: $1
Coin Composition: 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel, Balance Copper
Coin Diameter: 1.043 inches (26.49 mm)
Minted at the U.S. Mint at Philadelphia
A 10 Sheqalim Israel coin pendant, image of an ancient galley and the Emblem of the State of Israel mounted in a 14kt gold filled bezel and suspended by a 14kt gold filled 19 inch chain necklace.
* 10 Sheqalim Israel Used Coin image of ancient galley.
* Mint year: 1984
* Diameter: 26 mm.
* Obverse: Ancient galley; the emblem of the State of Israel; "Israel" in Hebrew, English and Arabic.
* Origin of motif: Coin issued by Herod Archelaus (4 B.C.E. - 6 C.E.).
* Reverse: The denomination "10 Sheqalim" in Hebrew and English between two stars; the date in Hebrew.
* Metal Compostion: Copper 75%, aluminium 25%.
* Date of issue: February 25, 1982.
* Ceased to be legal tender: September 4, 1986.
* Pendant length, 1.5 inch, width, 1 inch.
* 14kt gold filed bezel and bail.
* 14kt gold filled necklace, 19 inch adjustable to 18 inch.
Perfect for a night out on the town Black peacock pearls sterling chandelier earrings.
Earrings are 1 3/4 inches long and 1 inch wide. Everything is made with sterling silver including the earrings posts and backs.
* Black peacock colored freshwater pearls, 8mm and 6mm beads.
* Sterling round beads, 3mm.
* Sterling hoop, 1 inch in diameter.
* Sterling ear posts and backs.
Used Coin: Large Cent Braided Hair
Mint Year: 1847
Years Minted: 1839-1847
Estimated Grade: In my opinion, the estimated grade is Good.
Thickness: 2.39 mm
Composition: Bronze (Copper 95%, Tin and Zinc 5%)
Obverse: Female portrait left, date below, 13 stars surrounding. Lettering:
Reverse: Lettering: ONE CENT within wreath. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Designer: Christain Gobrecht
Pendant size: 1.66 inch length. 1.25 width.
Necklace: 19 inch, adjustable to 18 inch. 14 kt gold filled.
Purchase this at my Ecrater store: Large Cent Coin Pendant
Coin: Silver Washington Eagle Quarter
Mint Date: 1942
Mint location: Philadelphia
Obverse: Washington faces left and dominates the obverse, with the date below and LIBERTY above. The motto IN GOD WE TRUST is in the left field, with the designer's initials on the base of the neck.
Reverse: A spread-winged heraldic eagle adorns the reverse, encircled by UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and E PLURIBUS UNUM above, and Quarter Dollar and a wreath below.
Content:90% silver 10% copper
Estimated grade: Fine. From the chin and extending up and through the hair the details have worn flat, also reaching into the curls above the ear. Coins in this grade give the impression of worn, but not overly so.
Pendant size: Approximate length, 1.5 inch. Width, 1 inch.
Bezel: 14 kt gold filled screw top bezel.
Necklace: 14 kt gold filled oval chain, 19 inch adjustable to 18 inch.
Purchase this on my Artfire Studio: Washington Quarter Pendant
PayPal Payments Accepted on all my online stores.